Kampot: 46YO American Michael William Dewey to be deported.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kampot: 46YO American Michael William Dewey to be deported.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:25 pm

On December 3 2016 the Kampot provincial immigration police sent American MICHAEL WILLIAM DEWEY, born on 19/12/1969 in New York USA, to the General Department of Immigration.
Reason: 133 days visa overstay. (visa expired on July 20 2016)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

durian gray
Are there other sites on the web too?

Re: Kampot: 46YO American Michael William Dewey to be deported.

Postby durian gray » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:12 pm

Was there a thread here two months ago about him being missing? When I google his name I get a result for a Koon Khmer thread that says this:

Sep 28, 2016 - Missing in Kampot for 24 hours: Michel (Mike) Dewey, contact Banyan Tree if you know his whereabouts #Update: Found,ok! by Bad Pritt » Mon ...

But then when I click on the link I get nothing.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:28 pm

He was arrested on December 3 2016 at 1AM at Taa Deb village, sangkat Ondong Khmer, Kampot city/province (on charges) related to a case of (unsuccessfully) burgling a hut (often used for a small roadside shop too) and visa-overstay. (which was discovered when checking his passport)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”