Phnom Penh: Foreigner throws his girlfriend out of a tuk-tuk.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Foreigner throws his girlfriend out of a tuk-tuk.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:54 am

On July 9 2016 around 4AM a foreign man threw his girlfriend out of a tuk-tuk along Street 214 which is situated in sangkat Boeung Prolut, khan 7 Makara.
The foreigner was caught by residents and the police. He was brought to the police office of sangkat Boeung Prolut for questioning.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Foreigner throws his girlfriend out of a tuk-tuk.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:04 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

durian gray
Are there other sites on the web too?

Postby durian gray » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:12 pm

What's his name?

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:57 pm

The foreigner was jealous with his GF because she hugged a friend at a karaoke.
The incident happend on their way back from said karaoke.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:48 pm

The victim, suspect and a third male friend went to karaoke together. The had some drinks and the 3rd man danced/hugged the victim in front of the suspect (who's the BF of the victim). The suspect became jealous, called his GF to return home and the dispute continued in the tuk-tuk driving along Street 214.
What followed is history.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Marc McLay, 40YO, from Canada and living in Street 144, sangkat Phsar Kandal 2, khan Daun Penh.
He was sent to the Immigration Office on July 9 2016 at 9.30 (I guess AM) by the police of Boeung Prolit, khan 7 Makara in a case of violence against and causing injuries to Hong Narin, 34YO.
The police filed a report to send to the court. Currently he's charged with intentional violence and temporarily detained according a letter issued by the investigating judge on July 11 2016.

Last edited by Loy9 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Who can read (or translate) his profession? Something like "neak ..... phnaek ti phsar" :?:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”