Angkor ticket revenue: 2017H1 +66% (YoY).

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angkor ticket revenue: 2017H1 +66% (YoY).

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:09 pm

52,167,972USD in total of which 281,520 was donated to the Kantha Bopha Children's Fund.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Angkor ticket revenue: 2017H1 +66% (YoY).

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:25 am

Ticket revenues increased by 68.33% and the number of foreign tourists increased by 12.34% over the first seven months of 2017 (YoY).

the angkorian
Handle with care.

Postby the angkorian » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 am

Any in the news where most of those money go to?

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Return to “Cambodia in General”