Sihanoukville: Australian Mark Robert Coutelas arrested over alleged drug offenses.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sihanoukville: Australian Mark Robert Coutelas arrested over alleged drug offenses.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:33 am

Provincial Military Police arrested the 57-year-old 'doctor of osteopathy' on July 24 2017 around 5PM in a rental house in Group 8, Village 6, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville.

The police confiscated:
- A bag containing dried marijuana.
- A water bottle bong.
- 5 Glass pipes.
- Some transparant bags to pack drugs
- 3 Lighters
- A motorbike

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Sihanoukville: Australian Mark Robert Coutelas arrested over alleged drug offenses.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:35 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Sihanoukville: Australian Mark Robert Coutelas arrested over alleged drug offenses.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:35 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:38 am

The Sihanoukville-version of Tim "Sharky" Ward:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:28 pm

On the morning of July 25 2017 at 9.30AM the Anti-Drug department of the provincial Military Police sent 4 suspects, the result of 3 different raids on July 24 2017, to the Preah Sihanouk Provincial Court for their (alleged) involvement in dealing illegal drugs.

I'll focus on Coutelas' case and refrain from translating the 2 other raids.

The raid happened on July 24 2017 at 4.40PM in Group 8, Village 6, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville.
Mr.Coutelas is/was staying at Otres Lodge in Group 8, Village 6, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville.
(It's not explicitly mentioned that the raid happened in the guest house)

Police confiscated 7.53gr of dried marijuana, a plastic bottle bong, 5 glass pipes, some zip-lock bags, 3 lighters, a mobile phone, a weighing scale and a motorbike.

Pigbagdog
Are there other sites on the web too?

Postby Pigbagdog » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:41 pm

That looks like a big bag of ice on the right. That bottle bong with the two holes in it is a typical rig used with a couple of straws to smoke ice, I used to see them discarded in obscure corners and bushes in my old neighborhood. The glass pipes are for smoking ice too.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:22 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”