Phnom Penh: Irish Donal Eoin Creagh collapses and dies at Sara Ethiopian restaurant and coffee shop near Wat Ounalom.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Irish Donal Eoin Creagh collapses and dies at Sara Ethiopian restaurant and coffee shop near Wat Ounalom.

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm

An Irish man died of a heart attack while drinking tea at a foreign restaurant.

The incident happened on May 18 2017 around 4PM at Sara Ethiopian Restaurant and Coffee Shop which is situated #1, Street 172, Village 14, Chey Chomneah commune, Daun Penh district.

The victim has been identified as Donal Eoin Creagh, an Irish national believed to be aged in his 40s.

According to (a) witness(es):
At 3.30PM the victim entered the restaurant and ordered a tea.
After drinking one cup (of tea) the man suddenly fell from his chair.
The restaurant staff immediately gave first aid 'by rubbing tiger balm' on the victim, but at no success.

According to the fist conclusions of the police the victim died of a heart attack.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Re: Phnom Penh: Irish Donal Eoin Creagh collapses and dies at Sara Ethiopian restaurant and coffee shop near Wat Ounalom

Postby Enfrappe » Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 pm

:shock: Tiger balm didn't work? He must have been in a bad way. I don't suppose they had chance to try the "covering with sand" resuscitation method.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Irish Donal Eoin Creagh collapses and dies at Sara Ethiopian restaurant and coffee shop near Wat Ounalom

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”