Phnom Penh: Police confiscate more than 50kg of narcotics in Sen Sok district.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Police confiscate more than 50kg of narcotics in Sen Sok district.

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:54 pm

The drugs (crystal meth (ice), heroine and ten thousands of pills (most possibly MDMA/XTC)) were discovered by the Anti-Drug department of the Ministry of Interior's Police in the evening of May 17 2017 in a residence situated opposite Wat Samraong Ondaet in Sen Sok's Wat Phnom Thmey commune.

Details are still sketchy.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Police confiscate more than 50kg of narcotics in Sen Sok district.

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:41 pm

One suspect was reportedly arrested in the raid; the police will hold a press conference in the morning of May 19 2017.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: Police confiscate more than 50kg of narcotics in Sen Sok district.

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:50 am

Another suspect, identified as 43-year-old (Oknha) Sy Laloy (possibly Syla Loy), was arrested in Banlung in the afternoon of May 18 2017; reportedly the boss of Ratanak Sombath Hotel in Ratanakiri province.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:43 pm

The press conference has been postponed till tomorrow morning at 9AM.

Below a picture of the other suspect who has been arrested; reportedly a 'runner' who imported the drugs from Laos and identified as Loun Sopha.

The police confiscated 15kg of heroin, 12kg of crystal meth (ice) and 29kg of WY-pills.

The drugs are worth more than 1M USD.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:39 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:53 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Afternoon of May 29 2017: Oknha Sy La Lay aka Kham Lay (សុី ឡាឡយ ហៅ ខាំឡយ) and Luan Sopha (លួន សុផា) on their way to the Investigating Judge.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 am

The official weighing proces in the presence of both suspects (morning of May 31 2017): 54kg and 6gr. (possibly 54.6kg)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”