Koh Kong: 35-year-old fisherman dies after eating Horseshoe crab; 5 family members rescued.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Koh Kong: 35-year-old fisherman dies after eating Horseshoe crab; 5 family members rescued.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Koh Kong: 35-year-old fisherman dies after eating Horseshoe crab; 5 family members rescued.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:52 pm

(Graphic Warning!)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Re: Koh Kong: 35-year-old fisherman dies after eating Horseshoe crab; 5 family members rescued.

Postby Enfrappe » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:02 pm

March 26 2017, 10AM:

Another victim.

A 26-year-old man from Koh Kong's Koh Kong district died after eating Horseshoe crab.

Sue
Handle with care.

Postby Sue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:10 am

"Although the current findings showed that the Cambodian C. rotundicauda was a moderately toxic species, they are not suitable for human consumption due to their toxicity"

Return to “Cambodia in the News”