Siem Reap: Yeay Tep (យាយទេព)

All aspects of Cambodia's rich history and culture. Share it with the other members!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Siem Reap: Yeay Tep (យាយទេព)

Postby Loy9 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Located in the middle of RN6, just past the Royal residence at Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chorm. (ព្រះអង្គចេក ព្រះអង្គចម)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Siem Reap: Yeay Tep (យាយទេព)

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:11 pm

Looks like unknown man riding on a bicycle damaged the statue of Yeay Tep a few nights ago with a belt; also in January 2016 there was an incident.

Video

Statement issued by the provincial administration.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:01 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Here we go again:

Arrested on March 22 2017 at 0.30AM on charges of intentionally damaging the sculpture of a mythical bird placed in front of Yeay Tep's statue in Siem Reap.
The suspect confessed that he was frustrated and lost his temper after his ex-wife refused to meet him.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:02 am

Return to “Cambodia History&Culture”