No Tax for Small-Business Vendors.

Starting or running a business, banking, insurance, ... Drive your business!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

No Tax for Small-Business Vendors.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:32 pm

http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/33001/no-tax-for-small-business-vendors/

Prime Minister Hun Sen said on Friday that vendors selling small quantities of goods at markets across the Kingdom would not have to pay any tax or fees to the government.

According to a government circular signed by Mr. Hun Sen, poor people or people selling small amounts of goods that could be placed into one or two baskets – such as fruit, vegetables and small handicrafts – being sold at temporary places are now exempt from paying taxes or fees.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: No Tax for Small-Business Vendors.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: No Tax for Small-Business Vendors.

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Return to “Cambodia Business&Finance”