Siem Reap: Banteay Srey temple/ប្រាសាទបន្ទាយស្រី

Trip reports, accommodation, experiences, useful insights, ... Take a ride!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Siem Reap: Banteay Srey temple/ប្រាសាទបន្ទាយស្រី

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Re: Siem Reap: Banteay Srey temple/ប្រាសាទបន្ទាយស្រី

Postby Sidewalker » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:38 pm

I have seen this temple in 2003, for me it's one of the most beautiful temples of Cambodia. Excellent carving!

Return to “Cambodia Travel”