Sunrise at the top middle of Angkor Wat.

Trip reports, accommodation, experiences, useful insights, ... Take a ride!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Sunrise at the top middle of Angkor Wat.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:09 am

\

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:54 pm

Thanks for posting the photos but I have to say you couldn't pay me to go there for that with all those people. BarfIcon Thumbs DownIcon

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:01 pm

March 20 and 21, 2017: Witness the March Equinox at Angkor Wat.

ali
Handle with care.

Postby ali » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:26 am

Thank you for posting these amazing pictures. The sunrise on top of Angkor Wat is truly fascinating and beautiful.

Thumbs UpIcon

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Return to “Cambodia Travel”