Japanese Asahi beer comes back to the kingdom after some years of absence

Events, dining, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, ... This is your forum!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Japanese Asahi beer comes back to the kingdom after some years of absence

Postby Riel Love » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:56 am

I've only tied Asahi once from a can at an expensive sushi place in the US. I thought the beer was horrible and waaaay overpriced. I won't be trying that again.

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Pigbagdog
Are there other sites on the web too?

Re: Japanese Asahi beer comes back to the kingdom after some years of absence

Postby Pigbagdog » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:58 am

It was the cheapest beer you could get here about 10 years ago. I bought a couple of cans recently and they cost $1.40 each (from a Kiwi Mart).

Return to “Cambodia Lifestyle”