Honda announced the Click125i 2016.

Events, dining, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, ... This is your forum!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Honda announced the Click125i 2016.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:44 pm

1,69Liters/100Km

The design differs slightly from the previous design.
Led lights, ESP, water-cooling and PGM-FI.

http://news.sabay.com.kh/article/594433

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Koon Kiwi
Handle with care.

Re: Honda announced the Click125i 2016.

Postby Koon Kiwi » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Very nice style and Honda reliable even at $2,300.
Best to not park it on the road and buy a lock for 100 dollars. The Jao will love it also.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Koon Kiwi wrote:Very nice style and Honda reliable even at $2,300.
Best to not park it on the road and buy a lock for 100 dollars. The Jao will love it also.

Worst are the robberies at gunpoint. Unfortunately no one can protect him/herself against that and I expect an increase.

On my actual bike I use a combination of an alarm with shock sensor, IIRC around 600THB in Thailand (better you don't wire the remote start; I'm not familiar with intercepting and reproducing radio frequencies but I guess it's something easy) and a 'hidden switch'. Previously I had a GPS tracker too but now I'm playing the idea to buy the cheapest Samsung smartphone and hide it somewhere under the body of the bike (I'll use the bike battery to charge it and topping up the credit can be done from another number or online). 'Find my Mobile' is a free service offered by Samsung.
As a first step you'd could remove the main fuse too, though I don't know if it's easily accessible on most bikes.

I'm with you that a lock is still the best. (but so dirty when rainy and not always easy to connect it with another object).
I was using a disk lock previously but the holes in my actual disk are smaller than the holes in my previous disk...

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Return to “Cambodia Lifestyle”