Honda announced the Click125i 2016.

Events, dining, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, ... This is your forum!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Honda announced the Click125i 2016.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:44 pm

1,69Liters/100Km

The design differs slightly from the previous design.
Led lights, ESP, water-cooling and PGM-FI.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Koon Kiwi
Handle with care.

Re: Honda announced the Click125i 2016.

Postby Koon Kiwi » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Very nice style and Honda reliable even at $2,300.
Best to not park it on the road and buy a lock for 100 dollars. The Jao will love it also.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:17 pm

1400USD in Thailand.

Return to “Cambodia Lifestyle”