Steung Treng: 3rd River Festival 2017.

Events, dining, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, ... This is your forum!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Steung Treng: 3rd River Festival 2017.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:59 pm

The police is informing the people to watch out for below persons during the 3rd River Festival (from March 24 till 26 2017 at Steung Treng) ; all are known for theft, pickpocketing, cutting necklaces, bag-snatching and/or sedating their victims.

The document itself only mentions pickpocketing.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Steung Treng: 3rd River Festival 2017.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia Lifestyle”