Kandal: French national Louis Soudeller appears to the court in a cause of child prostitution.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Kandal: French national Louis Soudeller appears to the court in a cause of child prostitution.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kandal: French national Louis Soudeller appears to the court in a cause of child prostitution.

Postby Enfrappe » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:24 am

:rofl: Fantastic. That is going to end very badly for him. Maybe he believes - absolutely wrongly, obviously, -that if he can vex the authorities so much by disrupting proceedings that they will just drop the charges. He's in for a big surprise when the court takes their vengeance upon him for his scallywag, disrepectful behaviour.

No court anywhere in the world likes defendants who fail to show due respect for their authority, protocols and procedures. Being contrite and respectful is the only possible way to lenient treatment, as this paedo is going to find out when he learns just how long he is going to be spending in jail. :lol:

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Earlier today there was a Court hearing; the next hearing is planned for June 23 2017.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:51 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”