Phnom Penh: Belgian Juillard Etienne/Kanzi Francis Olivier arrested for fraudulently withdrawing money.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Belgian Juillard Etienne/Kanzi Francis Olivier arrested for fraudulently withdrawing money.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Black man arrested on charges of withdrawing money in a fraudulent way from Canadia Bank for in total more than 50.000USD.

Phnom Penh
On March 21 2016 at 11.50AM in sangkat Srah Chok ( ​ស្រះចក), khan Daun Penh, a black man was detained by Canadia Bank and taken to the Immigration Police belonging to the Municipal Police of Phnom Penh on charges of fraudulently stealing money, in total 48.000USD, by withdrawing from the bank.

According to Canadia Bank:
The suspect, identified as Kanzi Francis Olivier, male, 38YO, Belgian national, fraudulently withdrew a total of 48.000USD from the branch Stat Chas (​ស្តា​ត​ចាស់) on Friday March 18 2016. Today the suspect visited the branch Toul Kook to withdraw another 90.000USD but the bank was suspicious so the suspect went to withdraw the money from the headquarters in Phnom Penh, located along Monivong Blvd, sangkat Srah Chok (​ស្រះចក), khan Daun Penh.
During that time the bank found out that the suspect used fake documents and various names. Suddenly the suspect opened the door of his vehicle with the intention to escape but the security of the bank chased the suspect with a motorbike. He was detained and overhanded to the local police.

The suspect was forwarded to the Immigration Police for questioning and building a case.

Last edited by Loy9 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phnom Penh: Belgian Kanzi Francis Olivier arrested for fraudulently withdrawing money.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm

IS/ISIS :?:

Or just a Congolese scammer on a Belgian passport :?:

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: Belgian Kanzi Francis Olivier arrested for fraudulently withdrawing money.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:15 pm

The picture of his passport is very unclear but it looks like his family name doesn't match with Kanzi; rather Julliano.
Kanzi is maybe one of the fake names he used...

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: Belgian Juillard Etienne arrested for fraudulently withdrawing money.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:19 pm

I just found a high-res: Juillard Etienne, born on 12/05/1979 in Louvin.
His passport was issued in Ixelles.
Last edited by Loy9 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: Belgian Juillard Etienne arrested for fraudulently withdrawing money.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:20 pm

14:40 mark

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 pm

At 11.50AM on March 21 2016 a black-skinned man was arrested in sangkat Wat Phnom, kan Daun Penh by the security forces (កម្លាំង​សមត្ថកិច្ច​ប្រចាំ​) of the central headquarters of Canadia Bank and taken to security office belonging to the Municipal Police of Phnom Penh on charges of fraudulently withdrawing money from the bank, in total 48.000USD.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:22 am

According to this article he was arrested by the Internal Security Dept. of the Municipal Police in collaboration with staff from Canadia Bank while he fraudulently withdrew money. He was targeted by the bank requiring him to withdraw the wanted money from the central headquarters in Phnom Penh.

He was arrested in sangkat Wat Phnom, khan Daun Penh.

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: Belgian Juillard Etienne/Kanzi Francis Olivier arrested for fraudulently withdrawing money.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:32 am

Danansmith
Handle with care.

Re: Phnom Penh: Belgian Juillard Etienne/Kanzi Francis Olivier arrested for fraudulently withdrawing money.

Postby Danansmith » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Thank you for your article let me know. I don't like fraud, and even hate.

Fashion bubble football :

Return to “Cambodia in the News”