Siem Reap: Foreigner fires his open shed/shop.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Siem Reap: Foreigner fires his open shed/shop.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:02 pm

A foreigner (who) built an open shed, resulting in roadway violations, is angry with the City Hall public order task-group and smashes/fires/destroys the open shed by himself.

Siem Reap
In the morning of February 29 2016 the public order (សណ្តាប់ធ្នាប់) task group of Siem Reap City Hall continued the enforcement of public order in Sok San road between the Ring Road and Sivatha Road. They met a foreigner who was angry with the public order task-group. They offered him a contract to move his shed which creates roadway violations. It almost blocked the whole street. After removing the open shed he made fire in the street which is located in Svay Dangkum village, Svay Dangkum commune, Siem Reap city. This happend at 5.40PM.

The City Hall Public Order task-fore will continue to do its job every day for a beautiful city. Let's join together, Khmer and foreigner, for our city. Please love the city in the same way that we love our home. (dixit Soor Blatong សូរ ប្លាតុង, the City Governor)
The people appreciate the City Hall task-group which always do their job but they request the group not only to focus on one place.

Last edited by Loy9 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:20 am, edited 8 times in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Siem Reap: Foreigners fires his open shed/shop.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:14 pm

"Looking for quick sale due to family problems in the UK. Must leave very soon."

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Re: Siem Reap: Foreigner fires his open shed/shop.

Postby Enfrappe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:40 pm

Enfrappe

Postby Enfrappe » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:55 am

Beaker
Handle with care.

Postby Beaker » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:17 am

Looks like tarps on the roof and is very close to the street

I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die , so let me live my life the way I want to - Jimi Hendrix

Enfrappe

Postby Enfrappe » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:08 am

Going by the latest price he burned $2000 worth of tarpaulin. Price now $6000 for a kitchen and a few tables. Good luck with selling enough coffee, pies etc to generate enough profit to cover the rent, staff costs and an owner's wage. Thumbs DownIcon

Return to “Cambodia in the News”