SHV: American Lewis James Edward missing. FOUND!

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SHV: American Lewis James Edward missing. FOUND!

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: SHV: American Lewis James Edward missing. FOUND!

Postby Loy9 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:13 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:34 am

I shouldn't laugh but what the hell... :rofl:

He obviously needs someone watching over him now, or at least a bell so they can hear when he wanders off from the herd.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:39 pm

^^ True.

Apparently he boarded a bus to Phnom Penh and he only noticed his mistake upon his arrival in the capital.
He was returned to SHV but the cruise ship already left to Thailand.
This morning he took a flight from Phnom Penh International Airport to board the vessel again.

Great story after all the negative news! Thumbs UpIcon

Return to “Cambodia in the News”