Poipet: 2 Cameroonian men arrested over counterfeit money.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Poipet: 2 Cameroonian men arrested over counterfeit money.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:17 pm

On July 29 at 4.45PM police experts arrested 4 suspects, 2 foreigners and 2 Khmers, at a coffee shop in Poipet city:
- A 37-year-old Khmer employee living in Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
- A 30-year-old Khmer translator living in Battambang province.
- A 52-year-old Cameroonian man (French resident) living in Phnom Penh identified as ALEME ONDOLIA AIME.
- A 49-year-old Cameroonian man living in Phnom Penh identified as IFOMJOU MAMA.

The police also confiscated 6 mobile phones, 4 plastic bags with white powder, some staches of paper money, a bottle of coca-cola, chemicals, a box covered with plastic-tape and some items to 'produce' money.

The 2 Khmer suspects confessed that they, together with the 2 foreigners, were planning to defraud/scam an entrepreneur in Poipet city.

Police will sent their case-file to the court.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Poipet: 2 Cameroonian men arrested over counterfeit money.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:24 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:46 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”