Battambang: American Robert James Boehnlein, wanted on sex-related acts against children, arrested.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Battambang: American Robert James Boehnlein, wanted on sex-related acts against children, arrested.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:14 pm

On July 28 2017 the Cambodian police in collaboration with the FBI followed and arrested an elderly American man involved in molesting (a) child(ren) in the USA before fleeing to Cambodia.
The arrest happened in Group 21, Chamkar Somraong 2 village, Chamkar Somraong commune, Battambang city.

According to the Immigration Police (Uk Heisela):
Today a joint-police force (GDI, Provincial Police, local police, land-border (?) authorities, FBI stationed at the US Embassy in Cambodia) enforced an 'order to appear' (No.194) issued by a Prosecutor of the Phnom Penh Municipal Court on July 26 2017.

Police identified the man as Robert James Boehnlein, charged with sex-related acts against children in the USA.

The man has been sent to the GDI to proceed with the legislative procedure but according to Uk Heisela from the GDI: Because of the co-operation of the FBI, Mr.Boehnlein will be deported to the USA to be sentenced.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Battambang: American Robert James Boehnlein, wanted on sex-related acts against children, arrested.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Last known address in Louisiana:
5899 Highway 3112, Vinton, LA 70668.

Last known address in Pennsylvania:
124 VISTA VIEW ROAD, FLINTON, PA 16640

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Battambang: American Robert James Boehnlein, wanted on sex-related acts against children, arrested.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:48 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:50 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:31 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:29 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”