Phnom Penh: Syrian woman arrested after fraud charges.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Syrian woman arrested after fraud charges.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Police identified the suspect as Al Yusef Hasna, a 61-year-old tourist staying in a hotel at Phnom Penh's riverside in Daun Penh district.
She was arrested by the police on the evening of July 26 2017 at 5.30PM after defrauding a 48-year-old female vendor at 3.40PM of the same day in a house along 60m Road in Meanchey's Chak Angre Kraom commune.

The police confiscated 593USD (belonging to the victim), 1000KHR, 1 passport and 3 cigarette packages.

The police are preparing a case-file to be sent to the Court.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Syrian woman arrested after fraud charges.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:33 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”