Kampong Chnang: Jealous husband stabbed wife to death.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kampong Chnang: Jealous husband stabbed wife to death.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 am

The incident happened on July 23 2017 at 11.30PM.

The suspect is a 26-year-old farmer (and husband of the victim) born in Pursat province but currently living in Kampong Chnang's Kampong Tralach district.
The victim was a 26-year-old farmer; she died at her 63-year-old father's house while the man left for transplanting rice.

The suspect managed to escape.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Kampong Chnang: Jealous husband stabbed wife to death.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:30 am

The victim leaves behind 2 sons.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Kampong Chnang: Jealous husband stabbed wife to death.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:35 pm

A suspect, the victim's husband, has been arrested in Rolear B'ier district (Tuk Hoot commune).

Return to “Cambodia in the News”