Phnom Penh: Swiss man dies of heart attack at The Irish Place.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Swiss man dies of heart attack at The Irish Place.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:10 pm

On the morning of July 23 2017 at 8.30AM the police conducted a post-mortem examination on the body of a 41-year-old Swiss man identified as Renaud J. on the 3rd floor of The Irish Place situated along Street 110 in Daun Penh's Wat Phnom commune.

Police concluded that the victim died of a heart attack.

Currently his body is being held at the morgue of Wat Steung Meanchey pagoda.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Swiss man dies of heart attack at The Irish Place.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 am

Kampuchea Thmey is reporting that the victim died of a heart attack after a 3-day-bender.

Before his death the victim reportedly stayed several years at The Irish Place, working as a cook.

Days before the incident the victim celebrated his birthday and went on a 3-day bender.

On the morning of the incident he was discovered dead on his bed by (a) friend(s); it was the owner of The Irish Place who informed the local police.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”