Steung Treng: Lao man nicked with huge stash of crystal meth.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Steung Treng: Lao man nicked with huge stash of crystal meth.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:59 pm

On the afternoon of July 2017 the anti-drug department of the police arrested a 22-year-old Lao man, identified as Ly Chaeu Taly (លី ចើ តា​លី) in the possession of 5kg of narcotics.
The arrest happened at 'Bridge 2' in Khamphan village, Samaki commune, Steung Treng city/province.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Re: Steung Treng: Lao man nicked with huge stash of crystal meth.

Postby Enfrappe » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 pm

I think that's 51.8kg, not 5kg. :shock: I'm not surprised he got a pull. That's 110 pounds or 8 stone he was lugging about. :lol:

Return to “Cambodia in the News”