Kampong Speu: Young woman found with throat slashed at home.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kampong Speu: Young woman found with throat slashed at home.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:23 pm

The incident happened on July 17 2017 around 4AM in Somraong Chas village, Angk Popel commune, Kong Pisei district, Kampong Speu province.
It is believed that the incident stemmed from grudge.

The victim has been identified as Mon Kontthea, 27 years old and married with Prom Vannah, 28 years old.

According to the police:
The victim was found in a pool of blood upstairs her house. She was killed after her husband left home at 4AM to transport workers to their factories.

At the night/evening of/before the murder a group of thieves stole a motorbike; they escaped but crashed and abandoned the motorbike near to the victim's house.
The victim's husband noticed the motorbike and informed the police.

Police are investigating the case.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Kampong Speu: Young woman found with throat slashed at home.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:40 pm

The victim was found by her father at 7.40AM; she's leaving behind a husband and 3-year-old son.

Nothing has been stolen from the house.

Before her death the victim reportedly had no conflicts with others.

The victim's husband may be involved in the death of his wife.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Kampong Speu: Young woman found with throat slashed at home.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:27 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”