Phnom Penh: 31 suspected Chinese VoIP-fraudsters arrested by Immigrations.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: 31 suspected Chinese VoIP-fraudsters arrested by Immigrations.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:45 pm

The arrests happened at 2 different places; 1 in Chroy Changvar district and another in 7 Makara district.

Authorities arrested 31 suspects, among them 9 women.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: 31 suspected Chinese VoIP-fraudsters arrested by Immigrations.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:56 pm

The 2 raids happened at 6AM.

Police raided room No.104, 105 and 106 at Phnom Penh Helina Hotel located along Street 396 in BKK3 commune, Chamkar Mon district and arrested around 20 persons.

Police also raided room No.1501 at Phnom Penh Mekong View Tower located along Tonle Mekong road in Chroy Changvar commune/district and arrested around 20 persons.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Some online media are reporting a raid on Diamond Serviced Apartments (Boeung Prolit commune, 7 Makara district, Phnom Penh) too.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:25 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”