Phnom Penh: Man dresses up as woman to find a job.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Man dresses up as woman to find a job.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Before being arrested and questioned by the police of Dangkor district the 23-year-old man from Kandal province dressed up as a woman and entered the administrative office of a factory. Because nobody from the staff recognized him (should I say her?) and his/her intentions were not clear they informed the owner of the factory who on his/her turn informed the police.

The bizarre incident happened on July 14 2017 at 11.30AM at CRCH, a garment factory in Thmey village, Dangkor commune/district, Phnom Penh.

The man, living together with his 70-year-old grandmother, clarified that he already applied for a job at several factories but they refused him for being a man. So he decided to dress up as a woman to increase his chances.

In the morning of July 14 2017 he went to the CRCH garment factory but they asked him to wait until 11AM and go to the administrative office.
At 11AM he went to the administrative office where the police arrested him 30min later.

After questioning the police sent the man back home.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Man dresses up as woman to find a job.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:30 pm

A good Samaritan is offering him a job at Chobcha Toulkork.

If someone knows the man who dressed up as a woman; please call 0969686506. (Facebook name: Cartoon Small)

Video below:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:23 pm

Tycoon is offering him a job at Sound Club.
Please contact 015 688 668.

Return to “Cambodia in the News”