Sihanoukville: Drunk Chinese man arrested after fatal hit-and-run.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sihanoukville: Drunk Chinese man arrested after fatal hit-and-run.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:14 pm

A 24-years-old man from Sihanoukville, suffering serious injuries after a 52-year-old drunk Chinese man living in Phnom Penh crashed his black Lexus into his Honda Zoomer-X motorbike, died at the Sihanoukville Provincial Referral Hospital.
The traffic accident happened in the night of July 13 2017 at 11.35PM at the Golden Lion roundabout which is located in Village 4, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville.

The Chinese man, reportedly drunk and accompanied by a 21-year-old Khmer female translator from Kandal province, didn't stop after causing the accident and tried to escape. Police chased him and arrested him around 20km from the accident scene.

Both vehicles have been impounded by the police.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Sihanoukville: Drunk Chinese man arrested after fatal hit-and-run.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:24 pm

More pics here: [url]http://police.gov.kh/blog/ជនជាតិ%E2%80%8Bចិន%E2%80%8Bបើករថយន្ត%E2%80%8Bប/[/url]

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Sihanoukville: Drunk Chinese man arrested after fatal hit-and-run.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:11 pm

On the afternoon of July 15 2017 the Provincial traffic Police handed over the driver of the car, identified as CHANG WEN YUAN, to the Provincial Court.

Return to “Cambodia in the News”