Phnom Penh: Drunk black man crashes Lexus into 2 motorbikes carrying cow blood; 2 men seriously injured.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Drunk black man crashes Lexus into 2 motorbikes carrying cow blood; 2 men seriously injured.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:28 pm

One of the motorbikes ran out of petrol and was pushed by the rider of the other motorbike. Interesting fact: the motorbikes were transporting 'cow blood'.
Suddenly a drunk black man crashed his speeding black Lexus RX300 (Phnom Penh 2R- 0441) in the back of both (unlicensed) motorbikes before dragging them for more than 30m under his car and before ultimately stopping his vehicle; both parties were travelling westbound along the Russian Boulevard.

The accident happened on July 11 2017 around 2.50AM along the Russian Boulevard in Srah Chak commune, Daun Penh district, Phnom Penh.

After the accident both victims were immediately sent to a hospital on board of an ambulance.

The driver of the car was stopped by by-standers to hand him over to the police.

The police impounded the car and 2 motorbikes.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Drunk black man crashes Lexus into 2 motorbikes carrying cow blood; 2 men seriously injured.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:34 pm

For what it's worth; another article says 4 plastic containers filled with pig blood.
It also says that the car only stopped after dragging the motorbikes for 100meters.

Shortly after the accident the victims were taken to a private hospital.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: Drunk black man crashes Lexus into 2 motorbikes carrying cow blood; 2 men seriously injured.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08 am

the angkorian
Handle with care.

Postby the angkorian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Let me guess, another soccer player who just got back from soccer training at the Olympics stadium. Go to Tela station all drink area near the Phsa Derm skov roundabout it full of those fuckers and their Khmer skanks up to no good.

Return to “Cambodia in the News”