Battambang: 2 Men killed in armed robbery.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Battambang: 2 Men killed in armed robbery.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:57 am

On the morning of July 10 2017 an armed robbery, killing 2 people, took place in Battambang's Bavel district.
The victims, 2 motorbike traders, are 45 and 35 years old; one of them was shot in the chest with an AK47 and the other was hacked in the back of his head with an axe and shot.
Both were on their way to a market in Bavel district on a white Honda Wave.

The police found several bullet shells and one unexploded bullet at the incident scene.

Police are investigating the case.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Battambang: 2 Men killed in armed robbery.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Battambang: 2 Men killed in armed robbery.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 pm

A 66-year-old suspect, identified as Yin Saren and living in Preah Ponlea, Rong Srae commune, Thmakol district, was arrested around 2 hours after the brutal robbery.

A second suspect, identified as Oon Sao and who's the nephew of the arrested man, is still on the run.

Victims and suspects knew each other.

Return to “Cambodia in the News”