Battambang: American Michael T.Vickery dies of age.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Battambang: American Michael T.Vickery dies of age.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:11 pm

On June 29 2017 at 7AM an American man was found dead in Group 8, Ta Pruoch village, Kdol Doon Teav commune, Battambang city,

The victim has been identified as Michael T.Vickery, a 86-year-old American man living together with his older sibling(s)-in-law.

It was concluded that the man died of a physical illness and of age.

The victim's body was returned to his relatives for a traditional Khmer funeral ceremony.

Michael T.Vickery, born on April 1 1931 in Montana, USA.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Battambang: American man dies of age.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Other sources are reporting the cause of death as a cardiac arrest (the victim reportedly suffered a heart disease) and are identifying the man as a tourist.

The man was allegedly living together with his 72-year-old brother-in-law.

Police experts clarified that the victim started living there (at the place where he died) 2 months ago.

The victim leaves behind a Khmer-American wife.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Battambang: American man dies of age.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Loy9

Re: Battambang: American Michael T.Vickery dies of age.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Loy9

Re: Battambang: American Michael T.Vickery dies of age.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”