Sihanoukville: Body spotted floating in sea off Koh Rong; foreign man?

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sihanoukville: Body spotted floating in sea off Koh Rong; foreign man?

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:52 pm

The body was spotted on June 10 2017 1000m off Koh Rong's "Poy Kingkok" beach and brought ashore by the police on June 11 2017.

The police didn't identify the man yet; he's 1m63 in height and was wearing a blue t-shirt and shorts. The body was in a very decomposed state.

The body has been temporarily buried on the beach.

Note: The article didn't mention the word "foreigner".

I'm sorry for the graphic pics:

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”