Immigration official arrested in Thailand over weapon haul.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Immigration official arrested in Thailand over weapon haul.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Immigration official arrested in Thailand over weapon haul.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:25 am

:shock: Real mixed bag there. Some of it looks like heavy duty gear in good condition but some of it are absolute pieces of shit that look more hazardous to the shooter themselves than any potential target. :lol:

I wonder what they were destined for, though. :?:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:51 am

Pigbagdog
Are there other sites on the web too?

Postby Pigbagdog » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:03 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”