Phnom Penh: Australian James Ricketson hauled in for taking aerial pics with drone.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Phnom Penh: Australian James Ricketson hauled in for taking aerial pics with drone.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phnom Penh: Australian James Ricketson hauled in for taking aerial pics with drone.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:05 am

In the afternoon of June 9 2017, after being charged by the Prosecutor, the Investigating Judge decided to place Mr.Ricketson in pretrial detention.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:22 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:40 am

PM Hun Sen at a graduation ceremony in the morning of June 26 2017: Espionage in Cambodia must be punished, even if committed by a foreigner.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:24 am

In the afternoon of June 28 2017 the Investigating Judge issued an order to bring the accused, charged with 'Acts of Collecting Information which May Undermine National Defence' under Art.446 of the Criminal Code, from Prey Sar prison to the Phnom Penh Municipal Court for a hearing.

The article reports that, after being tried in absentia in 2014, James Ricketson illegally re-entered Cambodia in 2015; it's not clear where he stayed/lived.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”