Takeo: 12-year-old girl raped, murdered and dumped in small stream.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Takeo: 12-year-old girl raped, murdered and dumped in small stream.

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:13 am

The incident happened on May 24 2017 around 3PM at a sugarcane farm in Takeo's Koh Ondaet district (Angkanh village, Pich Sar commune)
A second victim managed to escape and informed some villagers.

Before the incident the 2 young girls, herding their cows, entered the farm to cut some sugarcane to eat.

After being raped the young girl was killed in a gruesome way and her body was dumped in a small water channel near the farm.

The police is searching for a 16-year-old suspect.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Takeo: 12-year-old girl raped, murdered and dumped in small stream.

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 25, 2017 5:27 pm

A 23-year-old suspect, living in the same village as the victim, has been arrested.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:15 pm

'Small stream/water channel' must be 'pond/reservoir'.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”