May 13 - May 19 2017: 58 foreigners arrested by GDI over immigration violations.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
May 13 - May 19 2017: 58 foreigners arrested by GDI over immigration violations.

Postby Loy9 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Between May 13 2017 and May 19 2017 the GDI arrested 58 foreigners (among them 12 women) belonging to 5 different nationalities over passport, visa and/or working documents violations.

Vietnam: 33 persons (among them 12 women)
Nigeria: 1 person
UK: 1 person
China: 18 persons (among them 6 women)
India: 5 persons

Note: The figures don't add up (again).

In the same period 67 foreigners belonging to 6 different nationalities were expelled. (among them 12 women)

Vietnam: 33persons (among them 12 women)
Nigeria: 26 persons
India: 5 persons
USA: 1 person
Somalia: 1 person
(South) Korea: 1 person

Presently 64 persons, among them 2 women, belonging to 8 different nationalities are staying at deportation centers in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: May 13 - May 19 2017: 58 foreigners arrested by GDI over immigration violations.

Postby Loy9 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”