Kampot: 2 crazy foreigners arrested for damaging property.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kampot: 2 crazy foreigners arrested for damaging property.

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:10 pm

The police detained 2 crazy (out of their head/baek sloy) foreigners; a woman who destroyed an ATM belonging to ABA Bank and a man who damaged property at a guest house.

On May 5 2017 at 3PM the Foreigners Dept. of the Municipal Police in collaboration with the Immigration Dept. of the Provincial Police and the police of Andong Khmer brought in a 29-year-old female tattoo artist from Finland, identified as Sirkia Hannah Elisa, (for questioning).
Ms. Sirkia is staying at Prek Kampot Bungalow (Kampot River Bungalow) situated in O'Tooch village, Andong Khmer commune, Kampot city/province.
She allegedly attacked/damaged/destroyed an ATM belonging to ABA Bank.
The incident happened on May 4 2017 at 10.45PM in Kampong Bay South village, Kampong Bay commune, Kampot city/province.
She has been sent to the provincial Immigration Dept. to take further legal action.

Another incident, a violent man destroyed other people's belongings, happened in May 1/Usaphea Muoy village, Kampong Kandal commune, Kampot city.
The man has been identified as Benjamin James Moore, a 32-year-old Brit staying at Monkey Republic.
At the time of the incident the suspect was drunk and he destroyed other people's belongings at 'One More Night' guest house which belongs to the victim identified as Tot Minkaly, a 36-year-old man living in Andong Khmer village, Andong Khmer commune, Kampot city.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Kampot: 2 crazy foreigners arrested for damaging property.

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:14 pm

The ATM allegedly refused to dispense money.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:16 pm

More about Ms.Sirkia .

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Sat May 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Sat May 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:07 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”