Sihanoukville: Russian duo caught with more than 2kg of marijuana.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sihanoukville: Russian duo caught with more than 2kg of marijuana.

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:56 pm

The Anti-Drug department of the Provincial Police in collaboration with the local police investigated and arrested 2 Russian people in connection with distributing and consuming illegal drugs.
The arrest happened in the evening of May 1 2017 at 9.30PM in Group 17, Village 5, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville.

The Provincial Police identified both suspects as:
1. KOLDINCEV BORIS, a 42-year-old Russian man born in 1975 in Vladivostok. He was not in the possession of a passport.
2. PETRIKEEVA DIANA, a 30-year-old Russian woman (born in 1987). At the moment it's not clear yet if she can be linked to the case too since the police is still investigating the case.
Both are living together in a rental house in Village 5, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville.

The police confiscated more than 2kg of marijuana, 2 mobile phones, 2 weighing scales, 1 photo-camera and 2 bottles used to smoke drugs.

Presently both suspects are being interrogated by the police in order to build a case-file and take further legal action.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Sihanoukville: Russian duo caught with more than 2kg of marijuana.

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Wed May 03, 2017 6:26 am

:rofl: Gotta love that gas mask total immersion inhalation device. Genius, really. PrayIcon

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Wed May 03, 2017 8:29 pm

:lol: We obviously weren't very inventive back in my day, a water pipe was a sophisticated as it got but didn't ordinarily go beyond paperwork.

Return to “Cambodia in the News”