Phnom Penh: British Clive Cressy arrested on charges of child molestation.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: British Clive Cressy arrested on charges of child molestation.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:52 pm

In the afternoon of April 27 2017 the Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection department of the Municipal Police arrested a Brit after receiving a in total 4 complaints related to the rape of a minor girls.
The arrest was ordered by a prosecutor of the Municipal Court.

The arrest happened at a coffee shop. Afterwards the police also conducted a search at DM Apartment in Street 109, Tuol Tompung 2, Chamkar Mon district, Phnom Penh.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phnom Penh: Brit arrested on charges of child molestation.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Clive Robert Kingsley Cressy, born on June 26 1948 in London, UK.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: British Clive Cressy arrested on charges of child molestation.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:00 pm

More details tonight.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:34 pm

On April 27 2017 at 1.30PM the Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection (AHTJP) department of the Phnom Penh Municipal Police arrested a Brit at house #109 (near Tuol Tumpung market), Street 155, Tuol Tumpung 2 commune, Chamkar Mon district Phnom.
The man was arrested in connection with the rape and sexual molestation of 4 minor girls.

According to an official of the AHTJP department:
The arrest happend after police experts of the AHTJP department investigated (the case) during several months after receiving complaints from the mothers of the 4 children accusing the suspect of 'trading virginity' and sexually molesting minor girls.

Police identified the man as Clive Robert Kingsley Cressy, a 69-year-old medical doctor living on the 8th floor of DM Apartment in room #8A, house #109, Street 470, Tuol Tumpung 2 commune, Chamkar Mon district Phnom.
The man arrived in Cambodia several years ago as a tourist.

The victims are 14, 12, 6 and 5-year-old. They all have the Cambodian nationality and are living in Chbar Ampov district.

In the past the suspect allegedly contacted 'others' to find (and) buy 4 minor girls and bring them to his condo.
The 14-year-old victim was paid 3,000USD in exchange for sexual intercourse over a period of 3 days ('buying' her virginity).
The other 3 victims were paid between 100 and 300USD in exchange for oral sex and touching his genitals.

During a search of the suspect's room the police found aphrodisiacs, several bottles of lubricants and several pairs of girls' shoes (for children).

After his arrest the suspect has been sent to the AHTJP department of the Police.
He has been accused of rape of a minor, sex trafficking and molestation.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:48 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:57 pm

KOH is reporting that he was arrested while eating a sandwich at Jars of Clay Café (House #39, Street 155, sangkat Tuol Tumpung 1, Chamkar Mon district, Phnom Penh) near Tuol Tumpung market.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:20 am

According to DAP the police opened an investigation 3 months ago after 'citizens' complained that a Brit always 'collected' young girls; they suspected that he raped them.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:25 am

What is he doing with a Khmer passport in his room? Just asking...

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:38 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”