Sihanoukville: French man commits suicide by hanging at Ananas Beach Bungalows and Restaurant.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sihanoukville: French man commits suicide by hanging at Ananas Beach Bungalows and Restaurant.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:01 pm

According to the police report:
In the evening of April 6 2017 at 5PM a man committed suicide by hanging at the 'restaurant' Ananas Beach (Ananas Beach Bungalows and Restaurant) which is situated in Group 2, Village 6 (Otres 2), Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville.

The police identified the man as D.R., a French national who was born on November 25 1985 and working as a (restaurant) manager at Ananas Beach.

A doctor, affiliated with the Provincial Health Department, confirmed that the victim died of suicide by hanging.

Presently the victim's body has been kept at the scene of the incident to wait for a decision from his family and the embassy.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Sihanoukville: French man commits suicide by hanging at Ananas Beach Bungalows and Restaurant.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:32 pm

According to S.S., the 32-year-old girlfriend of the victim:
At 2.30PM the victim took his dog(s) for a walk at the beach as he used to do.
Later that afternoon a tourist came to rent a boat to one of the islands; the female friend searched for the victim along the beach but she didn't see him. She also took a look at his room and found him dead.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”