Phnom Penh: 3 dead, 6 injured and driver almost beaten to death as car rams into oncoming traffic.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Phnom Penh: 3 dead, 6 injured and driver almost beaten to death as car rams into oncoming traffic.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:05 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phnom Penh: 3 dead, 6 injured and driver almost beaten to death as car rams into oncoming traffic.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Dashcam video

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Another report, another story:
The 3 victims, a 35YO husband, his 23YO wife and the wife's 23YO niece, returned home from selling clothes at Phsar Chbar Ampov market.
They were all living (together) in a house along Street 488 in Boeung Trabaek commune. Their homeland is in Kampong Cham's Kampong Siem district.

(Graphic Warning!)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:16 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Earlier this morning an Investigating Judge of the Phnom Penh Municipal Court heard the suspect.
The results of the hearing were not available Thursday evening.

The driver of the car, identified as 30-year-old Meas Sokh Heng, a vendor of mobile phones and living along NR2 in Meanchey's Chak Angre Kraom commune, has been charged with reckless driving leading to the death of 3 people under Art.85 of the Traffic Law.

Return to “Cambodia in the News”