Phnom Penh: 5,5-month-old baby girl missing in Tuk Thla, Sen Sok.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: 5,5-month-old baby girl missing in Tuk Thla, Sen Sok.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:20 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phnom Penh: 5,5-month-old baby girl missing in Tuk Thla, Sen Sok.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:53 pm

WTF :!:

Must be the baby girl of the OP.

In the evening of March 9 around 10.30PM a murder attempt happened when putting tape on the mouth of a 5-month-old baby girl, putting her in a black plastic bag and dumping her in a trash pile.
The incident happened in a mezzanine room on the ground floor of a house in Trong Moan village, Tuk Thla commune, Sen Sok district, Phnom Penh.

Police identified the suspect as a 34-year old Khmer woman called Mom working in/owner of a laundry shop and living in a rental house in Trong Moan village, Tuk Thla commune, Sen Sok district, Phnom Penh.

The mothe rof the baby has been identified as Mias Sovanna, a 33-year-old Khmer house woman living in Trong Moan village, Tuk Thla commune, Sen Sok district, Phnom Penh.

On March 8 2017 at 10.30PM victim and suspect, both are friends, played cards at the house of the baby's mother. During the game the suspect went to the toilet upstairs on the mezzanine floor and she found the baby sleeping.

Immediately the suspect clovered the baby's mouth with a piece of tape, put her in a black plastic bag and lowered her to the ground floor.
Afterwards the suspect joined the card game again.
After 2 or 3 games she returned home in a hurry by taking the baby girl with her. (a video shows that she hid the baby under the cargo space under the saddle of her motorbike)

The mother of the baby discovered that her daughter disappeared and a search started.

On March 9 2017 at 4.20AM the suspect left her house together with the baby, in a plastic bag and with covered mouth, and dumped her in a trash pile but she was caught by family of the victim and handed over to the police.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Just, well, wow. :shock: As you said, WTF?

So a woman goes and plays cards with a friend. Steals the friend's baby having gagged it and rides off home with it. Then sticks the gagged and bound baby in the trash but is caught doing so by the baby's family - who must have formed a suspicion that this headcase was involved since they had gone to her house?

I for one would like to hear what explanation is offered for doing something so twisted. Jealousy? Anger? :?

And when she has told her story they can throw her in jail for a good few years.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:11 am

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:23 am

Ah, covered anger and jealousy but completely forgot the third element of the Unholy Trinity of traits seemingly hard coded into many Khmer women. The desire for dollars coupled with a willingness to do some unthinkable things to get said dollars.

Not restricted to Khmer women, of course. :lol:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Charged with attempted murder (under Art.199 of the Penal Code) and detained by the investigating judge in the afternoon of March 14 2017.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”