Pursat: Fugitive son who slit throat and cut off genitals of adoptive father arrested by the police.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pursat: Fugitive son who slit throat and cut off genitals of adoptive father arrested by the police.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Pursat: Fugitive son who slit throat and cut off genitals of adoptive father arrested by the police.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 pm

(Graphic Warning)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Re: Pursat: Fugitive son who slit throat and cut off genitals of adoptive father arrested by the police.

Postby Enfrappe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Sounds like a sexual abuser reaped the whirlwind, or at least, that is the defence the castrator has put forward. It's a pretty unusual M.O. and is a clear "unmanning" for a reason. Stabbing someone in the chest - and he has - is a common or garden murder method happening every day in Cambodia. Following that up with a gelding reveals another layer of the incident.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:23 pm

The 28-year-old suspect died in the Provincial Referral Hospital of Pursat on May 16 2017 at 1.30PM after becoming unwell at the prison. (possibly caused by neurology drugs which he received at the prison)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:11 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”