Mondulkiri: Austrian Gernot Liska dies of heart attack during forest hike.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mondulkiri: Austrian Gernot Liska dies of heart attack during forest hike.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:34 pm

The incident happened at the place O'Tanglang which is situated in Mondulkiri's Keo Seima's district.

More detailed information will follow because the police is still finding a way to move the victim's body to the Provincial Hospital in order to determine the exact cause of death.

The victim has been identified as 49-year-old Austrian Gernot LISKA; he arrived in Mondulkiri on February 7 2017.
On February 9 2017 past 8AM the victim, while hiking together with a guide named Hong Monny, (suddenly) suffered heart problems and died.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Mondulkiri: Austrian Gernot Liska dies of heart attack during forest hike.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Mondulkiri: Austrian Gernot Liska dies of heart attack during forest hike.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Another report says that the victim was too exhausted because of chasing (and) making pictures of monkeys and gibbons. (ដោយសារ គាត់​ហត់​ពេក ព្រោះ​គាត់ បាន​ដេញ ថត​សត្វ​ស្វា នឹង​សត្វ​ទោច)
After that the man felt pain over his complete body. (គាត់​មាន អាកា​រះ​ឈឺ ចុកចាប់ ពេញ​ខ្លួន)

Presently the victim's corpse is kept at the Provincial Referral Hospital.

The report is also mentioning that the Provincial Hospital isn't equipped to preserve a corpse for long time. (no freezer and no embalming chemicals)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”