Siem Reap: American tourist BLACK Graham Weston found dead in dormitory at Siem Reap Hostel.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Siem Reap: American tourist BLACK Graham Weston found dead in dormitory at Siem Reap Hostel.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:34 pm

On January 30 2017 an American national died inside room No.309 (a dormitory) of Siem Reap Hostel which is situated in Wat Damnak village, Sala Komreuk commune, Siem Reap city/province; the cause of death is not known yet.
The immigration police identified the victim as BLACK Graham Weston, a 28-year-old American tourist who checked in in the hostel on January 28 2017.
The victim was found with blood coming from the nose.

Graham Weston BLACK, born on December 18 1989 in Kenya, American national.
Mr.Black entered the Kingdom on a TI-visa on January 26 2017 through the Bavet International Border Checkpoint.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Siem Reap: American tourist BLACK Graham Weston found dead in dormitory at Siem Reap Hostel.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:16 pm

According to and for what it's worth;

The victim slept in bed number 8.

According to the coroner's conclusions:
The victim died of a sleeping pill overdose. (ស្លាប់​ដោយ​ប្រើ​ថ្នាំ​ងងុយដេក​លើស​ចំណុះ​។)

At the request of the US Embassy, the victim's corpse has been sent to Phnom Penh to be kept at the Russian Hospital.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Siem Reap: American tourist BLACK Graham Weston found dead in dormitory at Siem Reap Hostel.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:24 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”