Phnom Penh: Norwegian Oerjan (Ørjan) Lea Fredriksen found dead in River 108 Boutique Hotel room,drug overdose suspected.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Norwegian Oerjan (Ørjan) Lea Fredriksen found dead in River 108 Boutique Hotel room,drug overdose suspected.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:56 pm

On December 28 2016 at 2.15PM the police examined the corpse of a Norwegian man at room No.12 on the 2nd floor of River 108 Boutique Hotel which is situated Street 108, Wat Phnom commune, Daun Penh district, Phnom Penh.

The victim died of a heart attack, possibly caused by a drugs overdose. (the victim tested positive on Opiates and negative on M-Amp)

Presently the body has been kept at the morgue of Wat Steung Meanchey pagoda.

Oerjan (Ørjan) Lea Fredriksen, born on May 21 1972 (44YO), Bergen, Norway.

Mr.Fredriksen entered the Kingdom throug PPIA on November 22 2016. He travelled on a TI-visa (tourist).

Last edited by Loy9 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Norwegian Oerjan (Ørjan) Lea Fredriksen found dead in River 108 Boutique Hotel room,drug overdose suspec

Postby Loy9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:39 am

Correction: the victim tested positive for M-AMP and negative for opiates.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

durian gray
Are there other sites on the web too?

Re: Phnom Penh: Norwegian Oerjan (Ørjan) Lea Fredriksen found dead in River 108 Boutique Hotel room,drug overdose suspec

Postby durian gray » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Here you go:

The victim checked in in the hotel on December 12 2016.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”