Mondulkuri: Vietnamese Nguyen Thanh Dung and Dutch Stefan Struik arrested in child torture case.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Mondulkuri: The police is hunting for a Vietnamese child torturer.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:37 pm

And another FB account

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:45 pm

At the Criminal Headquarters Office of the Kampong Cham Provincial Police.

Video

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:11 am

A quick read of the police report based on the accusations of the victim's mother (filed on December 6 2016) and the videos on Facebook learns me that the Dutch man isn't accused of anything.
It only says that the Dutch man, Heng Li, is the employer of the victim's parents. The mothers accuses Yung (probably a typo since his name on FB is Dung) Thang, a Vietnamese national, of torturing her child with an electroshock weapon and covering his mouth with tape while they (the parents) were at work a the Dutch man's . Afterwards he posted the footage on Facebook.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:37 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:45 pm

The Vietnamese police is checking wether the torturer is Vietnamese or not.

It's believed that the torturer is named Nguyen Thanh Dung and is coming from An Giang​ province in Vietnam.

The article also refers to this Vietnamese newspaper (but time doens't permit me to go into more detail):

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”