Mondulkuri: Vietnamese Nguyen Thanh Dung and Dutch Stefan Struik arrested in child torture case.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mondulkuri: Vietnamese Nguyen Thanh Dung and Dutch Stefan Struik arrested in child torture case.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Last edited by Loy9 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mondulkuri: The police is hunting for a Vietnamese child torturer.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Videos (Graphic Warning!!)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Last edited by Loy9 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 pm

The Dutch man's real name might be Stefan Struik.

So far the link between the 4 men is not clear to me.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:28 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 pm

I can only hope that these animals will be viewed and treated by their fellow prisoners in a Cambodian jail as they would be in a jail in the West. If so, they will get destroyed on a daily basis and they will deserve every bit of what comes to them. Please be careful, prisoners, don't get too eager too quickly. It wouldn't do for them to die anytime soon.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:18 pm

3 more videos showed up: (Graphic Warning!!)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:20 pm

A link to the perp's FB profile:

Return to “Cambodia in the News”