SR: Philippine national Bernabe Bryan arrested for fraud.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SR: Philippine national Bernabe Bryan arrested for fraud.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:31 pm

According to

A foreigner accused of fraud and arrested by the Provincial Immigration Police.

Siem Reap
Immigration police belonging to the Provincial Police Commissioner in collaboration with the Bureau of Internal Security executed an investigation and arrested a Philippine suspect for stealing/scamming 1.200USD according to the complaint from the victim, Isogi Mari (អ៊ី សូ​ហ្គិម៉ា​រី), female, 27 years old, tourist (Japanese national) on December 26 2015 in a rental house located in Phum Svay Dangkum, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Krong Siem Reap.
The suspect went to talk (that day with the victim) using some sweet words to borrow money for doing business together but afterwards he didn't pay the money back.
The arrest of the Philippine suspect was made on January 4 2016 in a rental house in Siem Reap city.

Colonel Chao Mao Vireak, deputy commissioner of the Immigration Police told the newspaper in the morning of January 5 2015 that after a complaint of the victim his people together with the Bureau of Internal Security investigated the fraud until an arrest was made and transferred to the Bureau of Immigration for questioning. In front of the officers the suspect confessed that he took the money from the victim.

The suspect was identified as Bernabe Bryan, male, 39 years old, Philippine national, clothes vendor and living in Phum Svay Dangkum, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Krong Siem Reap.

The immigration Police prepared a case to make over to the Provincial Court on January 5 2016 to punish the suspect acording to the law.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: SR: Philippine national Bernabe Bryan arrested for fraud.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 pm

According to

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: SR: Philippine national Bernabe Bryan arrested for fraud.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:35 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”